How to Repair an HP iPAQ RX3100, 3400 or 3700 PDA
Need a quick repair job for your HP iPAQ Pocket PC RX3100, 3115, 3400, 3415, 3417, 3700, or 3715? Well, this video tutorial will show you how to disassemble the phone after it's been damaged. You'll see exactly how to take it apart, then simply reverse the instructions to put the HP iPAQ RX3100, 3115, 3400, 3415, 3417, 3700, or 3715 back together.
1. Take out the Stylus battery, battery cover, and stylus.
2. Take the four screws out on the back cover.
3. Be careful of the camera connection.
4. Take out the camera connector.
5. Take out the two screws from the camera metal cover.
6. Take out the one screw from the motherboard.
7. Take out the LCD connector.
8. Take out the backup battery connector.
9. Take out the speaker connector.
10. Pull out the plastic near the connector.
11. Take out the keypad printed circuit board connector.
12. Separate the front cover and mainboard.
13. Take out the microphone.
14. Repair the backup battery and speaker.
15. Open the middle frame cover with a housing opener.
16. Press the part beside the LCD and pull out the screen.
17. Remove the four screws from the keypad PCB cover then repair.
18. Take out the keypad and repair.