What's the latest dance trend sweeping TikTok? The Shuffle Dance. If you just watch people doing the Shuffle Dance, especially the really good ones, you might think it's a bit complicated. In reality, it's really not that hard. It's just a handful of steps.
For the uninitiated, the Shuffle Dance is a fast-paced dance where you skip and hop in place. It's almost always set to "Friendships" by Pascal Letoublon, but not using any of the official tracks available via a TikTok search. You need to use the portion of the song that user rawston_ extracted and uploaded to TikTok. If you're going to post one of your own for this dance challenge, use that as the background music.
As for the moves, all you need to do to master the Shuffle Dance is watch some good tutorials. Luckily, TikTok is full of them. Because it's so easy for TikTok users to add text to their videos, many of these tutorials have clear instructions for what you need to do in each step. The dance does differ depending on who you watch, however, so let's look at a couple of examples below.
- Don't Miss: Learn TikTok's 'Renegade' Dance in 20 Seconds
- Make a triangle with your legs apart
- Bring back leg up, drag front leg halfway
- Drop leg that's up, drag other leg to the back
- Rock back and forth
- Start with two counts of the running man
- Whip your leg in front of you about knee high
- Now whip the same leg behind
- Cross right leg in front of the left
- Bring right leg back, stick it out away from you
- Hop, bringing the right leg behind the left
- Cross your left leg back, then bring it behind your right leg