HOW TO UNLOCK & USE THE FM TRANSMITTER ON NOKIA N900:
Nokia N900 officially has FM Radio receiver but not a transmitter. Here are step by step procedure to enable & use the FM transmitter facility.
1. Go to -> More ->Application manager.
2. Click "Download" option. If you can't see the applications you must activate maemo.org catalogue.
3. Select "All" option. Click FM Radio player. Put a checkmark in 'I understand and agree' box then click 'Continue' tab. Wait for the downloading & installing of the "FM Radio Player".
4. Confirm "1 application successfully installed" message..
5. Plug in your headphones to act as the FM aerial.
6. Return back to the main menu. Go to -> Media player -> Music ->Select a song.
7. While the song is playing Go to -> Now playing ->FM Transmitter. Select your desired frequency and click "Done" tab.
8. Just tune a nearby FM radio into the frequency you selected. Hear the song in your FM device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.