HOW TO UNLOCK & USE THE FM TRANSMITTER ON NOKIA N900:
Nokia N900 officially has FM Radio receiver but not a transmitter. Here are step by step procedure to enable & use the FM transmitter facility.
1. Go to -> More ->Application manager.
2. Click "Download" option. If you can't see the applications you must activate maemo.org catalogue.
3. Select "All" option. Click FM Radio player. Put a checkmark in 'I understand and agree' box then click 'Continue' tab. Wait for the downloading & installing of the "FM Radio Player".
4. Confirm "1 application successfully installed" message..
5. Plug in your headphones to act as the FM aerial.
6. Return back to the main menu. Go to -> Media player -> Music ->Select a song.
7. While the song is playing Go to -> Now playing ->FM Transmitter. Select your desired frequency and click "Done" tab.
8. Just tune a nearby FM radio into the frequency you selected. Hear the song in your FM device.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: