Looking to fix your iPhone home button? Do you have a broken HOME button on your iPhone? In this video, learn how to get around it with an application called "mquickdo", formerly known as iHome for jailbroken iPhones. This also works for iPhone 1G or 2G and iPod 1G or 2G. Mquickdo allows you to use a series of finger swipes to function as the home button. This includes putting your iPod to sleep, going back to the home page, the double tap music menu, exiting an application, and more.
From the videomaker, ipodtouchmaster:
"For more information go to the developers blog (it's in Mandarin Chinese) at:
For a translated version go here.
Download from Cydia: "mquickdo"
[From left corner]
1) halfway - brings up ihome menu
2) all the way across - lock/sleep device
[From right corner]
1) halfway - brings up ihome menu or music control
2) all the way across - closes open application
3) **if you are on the springboard, any swipe from right corner will bring you to first page**
1) Keeping a finger over the ihome bar for 5 seconds makes it take a screenshot saved into your camera roll (photos).
If you need help visit my website: ipodtouchmaster.blogspot.com"
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions.