Check out this video tutorial on how to transfer music and video media from iTunes to your device with Nokia Media Transfer.
Before you begin, make sure that you selected "Enable iTunes Folder Transfer" during the Nokia Multimedia Transfer setup. If you did not, you can select it by clicking on the Nokia Multimedia Transfer icon in your menu bar, selecting Device settings..., and checking the box next to "Enable iTunes Folder Transfer."
1. Connect your Nokia device to your Mac.
2. Open Nokia Multimedia Transfer and iTunes.
3. In iTunes, you will find a folder with your Nokia device's name. Select the folder, then go to File > Add new playlist to create a new playlist in your Nokia device folder. You may create multiple playlists for your Nokia device.
4. Add the desired music, videos, and podcasts from your iTunes library to the playlist(s) you created in your Nokia device folder. Alternatively, you can also add entire playlists by selecting them and dragging them into your Nokia device folder.
5. Start the transfer by:
a) connecting your Nokia device to your Mac. Any new content in the device folder will be transferred automatically after connecting. If you need assistance with connecting, please see the section connect to your Mac,
b) if your Nokia device was already connected, click on the Nokia Multimedia Transfer icon in the menu bar and select "Start Transfers." The Nokia Multimedia Transfer icon will flash while content is being transferred. You can follow the progress by clicking the Nokia Multimedia Transfer icon in your menu bar. When the transfer is complete, you will be notified on screen.
6. On your Nokia device, update or refresh the music library in your Nokia device's music player. You may now play the tracks transferred from iTunes to your Nokia device.
You can play videos transferred from iTunes by going to your Nokia device's Gallery and opening them from the Images & video folder.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the Gadget Hacks Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course