This video tutorial demonstrates an easy way to activate MMS on iPhone 3G or 3Gs Firmware 3.1 o.
First download the File here.
Now Make Sure itunes is closed and not running.
1. Close iTunes if it is open
2. Start Terminal (Applications - Utilities)
3. Run the following command:
defaults write com.apple.iTunes carrier-testing -bool TRUE
1. Go to Start - Run (
2. type in command and hit enter
3. Type/copy+paste this into the command console that comes up: C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
4. Hit enter
Now Open iTunes and connect iPhone 3G or 3Gs.
Hit option + Restore on Mac
Shift + restore on Windows
Find ATT_US.ipcc file and open it.
Something should come up on your screen and then go off now reboot your phone and your done.