It seems like all of us Verizon users have been waiting for EONS, and it's finally happened. Today Verizon officially announced the iPhone 4 will be available for pre-order February 3rd for existing Verizon customers, and will be generally available for pre-order on February 10th. The device will start at $200 for the 16GB version, equipped with a new antenna and hotspot application that will allow you to connect your computer or any other device to the web.
- Gizmodo's meta liveblog for the latest news updates streaming throughout the day.
- Engadget's side-by-side comparison of the AT&T version vs. the new Verizon version (plus everything else you need to know).
- Pics of the new antenna from ars technica.
- From the Android Community: Verizon iPhone 4: What Does It Mean for Android?
- MacWorld compares AT&T and Verizon iPhone plans.
- From Apple Insider: AT&T won't 'speculate' on plans to match Verizon's iPhone Wi-Fi tethering.
Want to help support Gadget Hacks and get a great deal on some sweet new tech? Check out all the deals on the new Gadget Hacks Shop.