Amazon Prime Day is officially here with plenty of discounted smartphones to shop for. Whether you're looking for the latest and greatest or something a bit easier on the wallet, Amazon probably has a deal to fit your needs. You can save up to $300 during Amazon's giant discount day — here's what to expect.
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear at this time that Amazon has any deals on iPhones during Prime Day. All the smartphones listed below are Android devices. This news might be great for those looking for an Android phone, but those holding out for a discounted Apple device will sadly be disappointed (at least as of now).
While Prime Day might last 36 hours in total, the deals might not. Some deals come and go, while others appear out of thin air. However, all of the deals listed below expire on July 17 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. But keep checking in with us to make sure you know all of the coolest smartphones deals still live here on Prime Day. We may add one or two that won't expire when Prime Day is over.
- $60 off ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (Unlocked)
- $80 off ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (Unlocked)
- $50 off Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Titanium Gray & Mocha Brown Only, Unlocked)
- $30 off Honor 7X (Unlocked)
- $30 off Huawei Mate SE (Unlocked)
- $300 off LG V35 ThinQ (Unlocked)
- $200 off Moto X (4th Gen, Super Black, Unlocked)
- $19.80 off Nokia 2-8GB (Unlocked)
- $175.74 off Razer Phone (GSM-Unlocked)
- $130 off Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Unlocked, Certified Pre-Owned)
- $120 off Sony Xperia XZ1 (Unlocked, Black and Venus Pink Only)
- $130 off Sony Xperia XA1 Plus (Unlocked, Blue and Gold Only)