Apple and AT&T can keep changing the baseband and the firmware on the iPhone as much as they want and hackers are gonna stay ahead of them, especially now that jailbreaking is legal. This new video will show you how to unlock a jailbroken iPhone 3G or 3GS with iOS version 3.1.3 or 4.0.1 and basebands 5.12.01, 5.13.04, 5.11.07, and 4.28.08. Now you can use it on any carrier, breaking free of AT&T's crappy network for good.
From the Creator:
Very Fast And Easy - Follow These Steps
1. Jailbreak On Firmware 3.1.3 or 4.0
3.1.3 Jailbreak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39_9df...
4.0 Jailbreak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQAYw...
2. Open Cydia And Click The Manage Tab
3. Hit Edit Then Add This Source : repo666.ultrasn0w.com/
4. Wait For Refresh, Then Hit The Source And Install Ultras0w 0.9.3
5. Reboot And Put In Your Sim Card, If It Does Not Activate, Activate Airplane Mode In Settings Or Reboot Again.
Want to help support Gadget Hacks and get a great deal on some sweet new tech? Check out all the deals on the new Gadget Hacks Shop.