For everyone who's having a problem downloading new apps in iOS 6, or are missing apps that didn't transfer over from iTunes, here's a super quick solution.
If you have any apps that are currently stalled, you are going to want to stop and delete those and then just re-download them after the fix below.
This seems to be more of a problem for older devices like the iPhone 4 and iPad 2, but it should work for newer devices nonetheless.
- Sign out of your Apple Account.
- Eject your iPhone and Quit iTunes.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and Reset Network settings.
- Restart your iPhone (hold the Sleep button and Home button).
- Log back into your iTunes account and start your downloads again.
Boom, pow, done.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: